On December 14th Enfield Planning Committee approved the application from Crosstree Real Estate Partners for a major redevelopment at Edmonton Green.
The proposals will deliver:
• 1,438 new, high-quality homes, with 35% being affordable
• A brand new 1,600 sqm market building to enhance facilities for existing market traders
• A public square, increasing footfall and providing space for street food vendors
• Upgraded and improved CCTV network
• Over 16,000 sqm of new, green public spaces + 250 trees
Concilio has worked closely with the project team for three years, undertaking a large number of meetings with the local community and stakeholders.
The planning committee approved the application by seven votes to five.