On November 1st, Flagship Housing launched their vision for 50 homes and a new Community Park for the village of Impington on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The plans for the site include:
• A 4.8ha Community Park (69% of the site)
• Recreational and leisure facilities including a pump track,outdoor gym equipment, children’s play equipment and woodland walking routes
• 50 homes including 25 affordable homes (50%) to help meet the housing need of the local area
• Ecological enhancements with a significant uplift in biodiversity across the site
• Enhanced cycle and pedestrian routes including a widened and improved footpath
Concilio lead on the engagement for the scheme, organising both an in-person public exhibition and a virtual webinar, both of which allowed people to meet the project team, ask questions and give feedback. All consultation events were well-attended, and we received a total of 54 surveys.