Henigman has begun consultation for the transformation of 27 Savile Row, with a website showing the plans launched by Concilio on July 4th.
The proposals are for:
- A sensitive design that respects the heritage of Savile Row
- Exemplar sustainability credentials
- Modern new office space
- A new restaurant, bringing life to the quieter end of Savile Row
- Public realm improvements on Boyle Street and Old Burlington Street
- Improved biodiversity
- End of journey facilities befitting a modern office space
- A celebration of the craftmanship of Savile Row tailers
Concilio has organised an initial round of consultation, which includes a webinar, in-person consultation event and online survey.